Skip to content
President and Founder
Inner and Universal Aquarian Epochal Chancellate
Websites: Ryan J. Hite IUAEC
Savvycards: Ryan J. Hite IUAEC
Books: Amazon Createspace
H Perks Website: H Perks
Shop: Café Press
Social Media: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Tumblr Google + Youtube Pinterest Twitter
- Be Humble
- One of the most important realizations about our life is that the world around us will change only if we change it on our own. We need to start with ourselves before we are able to influence others. Humility is the key to the conquering of the self. This is when we stop thinking about the me and start thinking about the we. There are times when thinking about your interests is important, but there are also times when we need to think about those around us that influence us the most.
- Be Kind
- Being kind to others is at the core of how we should interact with other people. We should be genuine on the inside with our kindness and with our intentions. People will otherwise pick that up as they are interacting with you. There are a lot of ways that we can show kindness towards other people.
- Be Charitable
- Charity is the core of the virtues. Charity is rendering service to others by giving something of yours to the advantage of others who are not as well off. Leading by example is one of the most important things that we can do to influence others. The Christs did this and rendered their path through Charity as well.
- Be Honest
- We need to be honest with ourselves and with others. Lying to other people will be the cause of a lot of internal and external strife down the road. It may seem like something that is innocent now, but it can evolve into bigger issues in the future.
- Be Temperant
- Everything is good in moderation. We should be able to control ourselves from going into excess. Not having something is never a bad idea, but it is also not a good idea. You should never have to deprive yourself of what you want and what you need. Sometimes, it is a necessary thing to do. We should do all that we can to remain good, but that does mean that we should not also live our life in the short time that we have.
- Be Patient
- There are many who state that patience is a virtue. The idea of being patient is one of the most important aspects by which we are able to commune with those who are around us. There are a lot of people who are not easy to be patient with. We need to do all that we can in order to be patient, especially with those that we are not patient with. It brings us to one of the biggest challenges that we face in our life.
- Be Frugal
- Frugality is one of the biggest senses of our self control. There are a lot of people who partake in the excesses of the things of the world. They are the ones that are not frugal and do not possess any type of self control to the things of the world. They may have the means, but they need to work in order to maintain the means that they have been given. Not being frugal is the source of ills of the excesses of the world.
- Be Punctual
- Being punctual is more than being on time. Being punctual is making the most of the time that you do have. No matter who you are and what you have, all of us have a short amount of time in the day and a short time on the earth. We are all allocated 24 hours in a day. We are all allocated a certain amount of years that we do not know the end of. We can all have more of less of many of the things of the world. However, we cannot buy more time and more years no matter who we are.
- Be Diligent
- There are a lot of people in the world that are not aware of the things that happen around them and they are not aware of the things that happen in their life. Being diligent is the calling for us to be able to find the significance found in the people and in the events that are a large part of our life. It will also teach us why we are in the place that we are in right now.
- Be Resolute
- Being resolute means that we need to have a goal about our life and we need to do all that we can to achieve those goals. There are a lot of things in the world that are the result of noble goals. There are also a lot of people in the world that do not have goals at all. They are just going through the rat race of life and they have no goal with regards to their life. We need to find a cause that we can truly believe in.
- Be Authentic
- We should be authentic with the things that we believe in and the actions that we can take. Authenticity will also set us apart from the people of the world that are not authentic for the most part. They hide their true feelings through masks. We should not be afraid of our true selves.
- Be Just
- Ultimately, we should do what is good because it is the right thing to do. We should fight the good fight. We should not be influenced by what other people tell us to be. We should be who we are and help other people to be who they are.