The following page is the page on a brief description of the priesthood. The priesthood is composed of five classes and two levels of each class. Those who desire to be a part of the priesthood are required to undergo ordination and seminary to get to that point. Those desiring to get to a higher level will need to serve a proper time in the lower level and to take additional classes. Applications for ordination can be made through a local stake and accepted according to need.
The priesthood is open at all levels to any gender and open to anyone over the age of 22.
- Priest – Priests administer the sacraments of the Chancel and are in charge of the internal affairs of the stake. They can also assist in the higher sacraments in the temples as well.
- High Priest – High Priests administer the sacraments of the Temple and are in charge of the internal affairs of the temples.
- Deacon – Deacons are in charge of the external affairs of the Chancel and assist the priests in the functions of the Chancel sacraments.
- Archdeacon – Archdeacons are in change of the external affairs of the temple district and they work with non-profit organizations to engage stakes in the larger community and to take part in causes.
- Missionary – A missionary is in charge of outreach to the local community through community based events according to budgets and time.
- Evangelist – An evangelist is in charge of marketing, advertising, and outreach efforts to bolster and inspire the membership of the temple district.
- Teacher – Teachers are in charge of education to members of the Chancel so that they can get the most of their experiences. They are also in charge of teaching the other priesthood classes on new initiatives and laws.
- Administrator – Adminsitrators are in charge of curriculum development and material handling for the stakes in their district. They are also in charge of teaching assignments.
- Bishop – Bishops are in charge of the Chancel and all of their employees and functions. They work with the stakes to make sure that the stake is feasible.
- Archbishop – Archbishops are in charge of the Temple and all of their employees and functions. They work with the government of the Chancellate to make sure that the stakes in the temple district are feasible.