Date: March 31 – April 2, 2017
City: Provo, Utah
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium
Theme: At War and At Peace
Friday Evening Session:
- Through Minds Eyes 2 and the associated books are now in review. The rest of the Through Minds Eyes 2 series and the release of the new series of Through Minds Eyes Deuterocanon are now released. This is something that will be released in the next couple of weeks. This is the second series of the finality of the Grand Epoch of Through Minds’ Eyes. It is finally coming to fruition at the Second World Conference. Let us read and learn from the words spoken and the things written to the benefit of all the people of the world. The rest of the series is now complete, the books are now written, and the tertiary canon is now being translated.
- We should be listening to the wisdom that comes from the divine. We should listen to the words that they say and to listen to the things that they say. It is not through any other means that we should be listening to the words of the divine other than the words that are written to the words of the divine. All of the prophets of the world and the prophecies that they shall have are in line with the words of the original. When we trust in the words of the plan of the divine, we shall be able to trust in the words of others and come to serve the needs of others as well.
- We are held to a higher standard to the people of the world. We need to be a good example to the people of the world, but we also need to be a perfect example to the heavens. This is something that has been passed down through the generations of the world and it is something that we will keep with us forever. We need to be able to make the ultimate sacrifices to some of the people so that we can be a good example to all of the people of the world.
- The provinces of the Chancel shall be changed. The province of Ephesus shall remain as Ephesus. The province of Smyrna shall remain as Smyrna. The province of Pergamum shall remain as Pergamum. The province of Thyatira shall remain as Thyatira. The province of Sardis shall remain as Sardis. The province of 1 Philadelphia shall remain as Philadelphia. The province of 2 Philadelphia shall be Cesarea. The province of 3 Philadelphia shall be Paphos. The province of 4 Philadelphia shall be Cyrene. The province of Laodicea shall remain as Laodicea. The province of the Transition shall be Roma. The province of Hope shall be Carthagia. The province of 1 Trinity shall be Aquilea. The province of 2 Trinity shall be Calabria. The province of 3 Philadelphia shall be Salona. The province of the Pinnacle shall be Axia. The province of the Culmination shall be Edessa. The province of the first branch shall be Addaia. The province of the second branch shall be Medea. The province of the third branch shall be Nubia. This shall take effect immediately. However, the books shall not be updated until a later time. The purpose is geographical and spiritual in nature. This shall be the nature of things for now and forever. The angels that come after this shall be given new provincial names. This is something that is representative of the early center of major religions throughout the world.
- We need to stand apart from all of the people of the world. We need to be a good example to all of the people of the world and we need to understand that there are a lot of people in the world that look to us. We need to be able to stand out to these people and make sure that they are going to have a good life to all those around us.
- There are a lot of things that will come to the people of the world. We will be influenced by the people of the world and we should not give in to these things. We need to be able to see our weaknesses and we should recognize that we are given the things that will give us strength. We should have the spirit with us always. We should always listen to those who are speaking the words of unity. That shall be the one thing shall be a part of our life forever. We should always be looking to that time. That is something that we should have with us forever.
Saturday Morning Session:
- The theme of this year is on the subject of unity. We need to make unity a part of our life. We should think about unity in all of the actions that we take. We need to treat people in much the same way that we expect to be treated. The new covenant is upon us and we need to make sure that we are in line with the things of the new, as well, as the older covenants that also expressed this notion. Unity does not always come to our way, but it does when we speak the common language of love.
- We should strive to teach our children in the ways of the covenant. We leave a big impression on our children. We should make sure that we are being a good example to them. We should hold ourselves to the highest standards and we will be seen in a positive manner in the eyes of those around us and the children that we are tasked with teaching in all the ways of the world.
- Salvation seems like a very complicated topic, but it is something that is actually very simple when it comes down to it. We are given the path to salvation through the words of the prophets and the Christs and the deeds and the example of the Christs. The plan of salvation is not something that we have to go out of our way for. It is something that comes to us as we live our lives.
- The Christs are the ultimate exemplar of the plan of salvation and of our lives on the face of the earth. We are earnestly called to read the words and believe in all the things that are given to us. They are the balance between the spirituality and the humanity to take on the characteristics of divinity.
- We need to be able to trust in the plan for us more. There are not a lot of things that we can control in our lives outside of the decisions that we make. The decisions that we make will set in motion the things of the universe and it will affect all aspects of our life for what could be the rest of our lives.
- We need to always look for the light of the world in our lives. There are a lot of bad things in the world, but there are also a lot of good things in the world as well. Look to the good things of the world and you will be greatly blessed with the things of the heavens and have a good life on the earth. Your life will be in abundance if you run after the light.
- We are called to live in the manner of the Christs. We need to be able to live in the light of the Christs and we need to make it a part of our lives. The path to the light is not easy, but it is something that is possible through understanding the things of the covenant and going after all of the virtues. We also need to practice these things every moment of every day.
Saturday Afternoon Session:
- We are called to be an example to all of the people of the world. We do this for our own sake, the sake of others, and to those that will come after us. This is an important part of our calling in life. We need to be engaged with the world, but that does not mean that we need to give in to the things of the world. We are called to change the world by changing ourselves and enabling those around us to change as well.
- We need to employ all of the senses in our spiritual experiences. It is not enough just to see or just to hear. We need to be able to activate all of our senses so that we are fully engaged with the experiences that we are having. Unlocking all of the senses will help us in also unlocking the senses that we do not think about.
- We need to be all in with terms of our spiritual experiences. We cannot come in for a short time just to test the waters, but you need to experience all of the spiritual aspects of your journey over your long life. We need to stand up and be a part of the journey of life. We need to be actively engaged with our life.
- The biggest language that we need to learn is the language of love. It is a language that is learned by the Christs, but it is not something that many of the people of the world embrace. We should be called today and always to embrace the things of the Christs. Let this and every day be a blessing to us as we go about in this world with love.
- Overcome all of the temptations of the world. The world and all of the things of the world will come after us, especially after we are on the path to the light. People are looking for the easy way out. That is not what life is meant for. We will all have abundance in our life when we are on the path to the light, but it is not the easy way out.
- We should ultimately find a way to enter into the divine path. There are a lot of religions in the world that claim to have the only truth, but the truth is above all religion. Religion is a vehicle for people to express spirituality. Spirituality comes from within and spirituality is the thing that will guide us to all the truth that we are looking for in this world.
- The auditing and financial reports have been sent to the first presidency. Also, the first presidency and any changes in the central government were done as well.
Saturday Night Session:
- The hymnal will be a process that will begin in the next month. The songs shall be gathered from traditions throughout the world. The initial hymnal will consist of 400 songs. It will be published online. This is something that has been a long time coming.
- Practice all of the virtues of the world in all ways. We need to do it by word and by deed. This is something that has been espoused by the Christs and by the prophets. We need to be kind to other people and treat others the way that we want to be treated ourselves.
- Our greatest calling in life is to do good work. It is hard to be a part of the light without putting a lot of work into it. One of the hardest things that we are called to do is to change our perspective on life. All of the situations that we come across in life are things that will not and should not be met in the way that we did in the past. We need to approach all situations in the same way that the Christs did.
- Prepare the way for those that come after us. Our children and those who are younger than we are will be those who are highly impressionable. We need to be a good example to those that come after us so that we raise a generation of good people and good leaders. All of the people of the world are essential for raising up the next generation of people.
- When it comes to all of the things that we have to do to get to the path of the light, one of the hardest things is the change of perspective that we need to have. We should look at all of the situations in life with love. This will lead to service, kindness, and understanding. This is something that the Christs talked about and did all the time. We have a human nature as well as a spiritual nature. We need to be a human, but we also need to have a spiritual perspective.
- We cannot go through this life alone. We need to be able to trust that the leaders and other people around us will help us on this journey. It is about improving ourselves spiritually so that we can have an abundant life. There are not a lot of people in the world that subscribe to the movement when it comes to looking for others. By being a good example to others, these people will come to your aid and will help you on your journey.
- There is another huge announcement that is coming. The first presidency is pleased to announce that there will be a new series of books coming out in the coming years. These will be commentaries on some of the major books of the Tertiary Canon. This will help in interpretations of these texts for use. More details are forthcoming.
Sunday Morning Session:
- The first presidency would like to announce five new temple districts. The Ephesus, Pergamum, Thyatira, Carthagia, and Axia provinces will be expanded by one with new temples in Mesa, Arizona, Loveland, Colorado, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivore, Athens, Greece, and Cordoba, Argentina.
- The primary and secondary canons have a lot of power in our life. We should take these books and these canons seriously just like those of other faith traditions. The rest of the books will be released online and in print very shortly. This will be sure to bring blessings to all those that read them.
- We should be resistant to the things of the world that can tempt us. There are a lot of things that will bring us away from the path to the light. We need to always look forward to the things of the light and have this path on our minds. We need to have a vision of what we want in our life and we should not let anything prevent us from achieving our dreams.
- Do not compare yourself to others. Do not look at the standards that the world has set. Set only your own standards and look up to the heavens for the ultimate guidance. There are a lot of people in the world that are looking to others for some sort of compassion or attention. This is not the right way to look for happiness in the world.
- We should let the spirit in our life guide us to a better reality. We should pay attention to the spirit that guides all of us and dwells within us. Do not lean to the understandings of the human. Let us guide ourselves to the path to the light through our spirit.
- We should do all the things that our gut tells us to do. Listen to the voice in your head and it will lead you to a better understanding of the world. Our gut is our second brain and it can tell us to do things that would otherwise be illogical.
- We understand that there are three parts of the trinity. There is the spirituality, the humanity, and the divinity. This is the source of the doctrine of the entire philosophy. It is the reason and the purpose for our life. It is the source of where we came from and what we need to do to where we need to go.
- There are two base emotions in the world. Most of the people of the world live in fear and that can lead to anger and madness. The other language is that of love, which brings peace and happiness. We should have love in our own life and express that love to all those around us. When we understand love, we will work at and not want to let go of it.
Sunday Afternoon Session:
- We should be warned from making everything too complicated. The path to the light is not something that is complicated. If we do a few simple things, then we will be on our way to the path to the light. There are a lot of religions in the world that want to make things complicated spiritually and it does not have to be that way.
- You do not have to join the Chancel to be an Epochalist. Anybody of any religion can be an Epochalist. Religion is merely the expression of spirituality and it is something that can be applied to any religion. We will all have our own paths to the light and we will all express them through our own experiences.
- Love should be extended to all people. No matter who they are or what they have done to you, you should not express any hate to anyone. It will bring you to peace with others and it will bring you to peace as well.
- The spirit helps us with determining what is true and what is not. Truth is not totally objective. We can have our own experiences in life and all of us will get to the same reality at the end of our life. Birth and death are the only inevitabilitites in life. We should always have these things at the back of our minds. We should rely on the spirit to help us on our path from one to the other.
- The only life that we are guaranteed is the life that we have on this earth. We should make this into a source of understanding and it should be the thing that guides us to live our life to the fullest. We should dream as if we will live forever and we should do life as if we do not have that much time left.
- The light of the priesthood should be a beacon of light to the world. Those who are on the path to the light and those who have been called to preach the path to the light are held and should hold themselves to higher standards. There are a few bad apples and those are people who should not be totally trusted. We should be a beacon to the world and we should hold ourselves to the highest of standards.
- Our faith comes ultimately from within. People will belong to many religions in the world, but we are of one spirituality. We are united in purpose and in our spiritual understanding of the world. When it all comes down to it, we all have the same goals in life and we all understand that the only guarantee in life is that life on the earth will one day be over. What we do with this life that we have been given, this miracle, is ultimately up to us.