Theme Text: Let us come to empower all people in the world
Host Province: Roma Province
Date: March 31 – April 1
City: Denver, CO
Venue: Conference Center at Temple Square
Session: Saturday Morning
Song: Building A New Way
Announcement: Pageants – Ellen Owen
- Each of the Provinces will perform a pageant in accordance with the patron angel of the province. They are to take place at the head temple of each of the provinces.
- These pageants will take place starting the summer of 2019.
- This summer, the pageants will be in production and venues will be secured.
Talk: Precious Gifts from the Divine – Marilyn Steele
- The Divine has provided us with a lot of good gifts that we can use.
- There are many people in the world that do not use the gifts that they have been given.
- We should remember that there are a lot of people that do not use the gifts that they have been given.
- These gifts are given to those who want to walk in the path of the Christs and they want to use them fully.
Song: Creative Love, Our Thanks We Give
Talk: A Child of the Divine – Koen DeLeon
- We are all a child of the divine plan.
- We need to conform our ways with the ways of the divine plan.
- We are a small part of the plan and that is something that should not hinder our progress.
Talk: Forgiveness – Rylee Vega
- We should seek forgiveness and we should be in a place where we are forgiven.
- It is one of the main purposes of the Christs.
- We should always ask for forgiveness and we should be among those who freely forgive.
Talk: The Heart of a Prophet – Malik Lara
- The prophet is someone who serves as a mouthpiece of the truth.
- It is important that we have a council of prophets representing religions around the world.
- The seat is pure, but the seat is run by people who have their own agendas as well.
Song: What is this Life
Announcement: Missionaries – Joe Bauer
- Mission fields have been consolidated into new locations with an emphasis on technology and other service oriented work.
- Each province will have a designated center of calling for people to inquire about the movement. They will be located near the head temple of the provinces.
- These will also be centers of translation and communication.
Talk: Seventy times Seven – Rylee Hays
- We should be unconditional with love and forgiveness.
- The Christs stressed love and forgiveness as one of their biggest qualities.
Talk: Humility – Elisa Ingram
- Humility is one of the best virtues that we can have in our life.
- We should live our life with the heart of a humble person.
- Being humble will bring their own share of blessings.
Song: Fire of Commitment
Session: Saturday Afternoon
Song: This Old World
Announcement: Temple Purpose – Leon Henry
- Temples are not only places of ceremony, but places of administration as well.
- The head temples will continue to be developed into regional centers much like the head temple.
- They will play host to events in the future.
Talk: Meek and Lowly – Dwayne Moon
- The Christs said that the meek will inherit the earth.
- We should support and build up those who are meek in the physical world.
- We should have the heart of those who are meek, as that will lead us to practicing the virtues that we hold so dear.
Song: O Light of Life
Talk: One More Day – Rayan Hebert
- We should take on each task one day at a time.
- Life is short, but days do not need to be short.
- We should take advantage of the life that we have. It is short, but the days are long and full of possibility.
Talk: The Ordinances – Alana Rollins
- There may seem to be a lot of sacraments that we need to practice, but they are all important.
- We should pursue the practice and application of the sacraments all of the days of our life.
- The sacraments are available for our benefit. We do not need to be the best person and to take the sacraments to be a good epochalist.
- The sacraments are there for our benefit and the benefit of the community.
Talk: Teaching in the Home – Janiah Pennington
- The best teaching is the teaching that starts at home.
- We should do all that we can to encourage the teaching of the good things at home.
- There are a lot of bad things that also start in the home.
Song: For The Beauty of the Earth
Announcement: Finances – Ellen Owen
- Financial and statistical information will be available on a yearly basis online.
- They will no longer be a part of the normal administration of the conference.
Talk: The Work in the Temples – Maximo Garza
- The temples are an important place of administration and spiritual work.
- There are a lot of people who will take a lot of time to get to the temples to get the work done.
- There are a lot of resources that we can get access to by visiting and meeting with people in this temple.
Talk: To the Young – Ashley Stevenson
- Young people are important to the work of the Chancel.
- We should do all that we can to make sure that young people have access to the resources that they need.
- We should learn as much as we can and be the best person that we can be while we are young so we can enjoy the benefits later.
Song: Every Time I Feel The Spirit
Session: Saturday Evening
Song: Let There Be Light
Announcement: Calendar Reform – Kolten Palmer
- It has been proposed that the calendar falls in line with the procession of the equinoxes and solstices, with the new year being around March 21.
- All of the magazines will be a part of this new cycle.
- The actual reform, if any are taken, will not take effect until 2020.
Talk: The Quorum – Giuliana Mayo
- It is encouraged that people of certain age and sex get together on a weekly basis to see what they can do to cater to the needs of the community.
- A perfect quorum will have all of the needs and the resources to give of their time and resources to those who are in the most need.
- Each ward and stake will have their own needs depending on the community that they are in.
Song: Over My Head
Talk: A Royal Army – Savion Valdez
- We should band together like that of a royal army.
- The army of the city of light is against those of the wilderness of the world.
Talk: Ministering – Alana Rollins
- We should all be in a position of being a minister.
- We should see the needs of our community and to meet those needs with the help of those around us.
- There is more strength with being together than being alone.
Talk: Power of the Priesthood – Jazlynn Villareal
- The priesthood is called apart from the laypeople of the world.
- We should do all that we can to support the efforts of the priesthood.
- While the priesthood can do a lot, there are a lot of things that they may require our help with.
Song: Love Will Guide Us
Announcement: Angelic Teachings – Sarah Franklin
- The Angelic Teachings are a new set of classes to take place over the course of the year as people see fit to take them.
- They will also be introduced as a new set of books to be released in the future.
Talk: The Spiritual Guide – Joe Bauer
- We all have a spiritual guide in our life that will bring us to the path of the truth.
- This has been demonstrated by the angels who ministered to the prophets and the Christs.
- We should find the angels in our own life and we should use them as the rule and guide to our future.
- We should also look to the words of the Christs, prophets, and angels to be our guide as well.
Talk: Power and Authority – Ryan Hite
- We have power and authority over the decisions that we make in our life.
- We should not let the things of the world and the people of the world have any power over our life.
- Let the decisions we make be the final decisions. Be confident in those decisions.
- Do not let other people dictate what you can and cannot do in life.
Song: Here in the Flesh
Session: Sunday Morning
Song: Morning So Fair To See
Announcement: New Events – Rylee Vega
- Progression will change their name in 2020
- Angel Conference will change their name in 2020
- Conference of the Prophets will change their name in 2020
- DIFA will change their name in 2020
- The Conferences will change their names in 2020. The purpose will not change
Talk: With One Accord – Rylee Hays
- We should be united in our purpose in life.
- Unity is one of the most important virtues that we can practice.
- We may not always be in agreement as individuals, but we should focus on the things that bring us together, not tear us apart.
Song: Ubi Caritas
Talk: Pure Love – Kolten Palmer
- Love is the core emotion of the Christs and it should also be one of our core emotions as well.
- We should constantly be in the practice of pure love.
- Love will lead us to the virtues. Fear will lead us to the vices.
Talk: Endure to the End – Rayan Hebert
- One of the most important principles that we are to have is the ability to endure to the end.
- The new age is in transition, but it will take hundreds of years for it to be fully realized.
- We should hope for the things to come, but we should also be mindful of the world that we are in now.
Talk: The Spirit With You- Gia Acevedo
- We should make sure that the spirit is with us always.
- The spiritual should be one of the core things that we think about in our life along with the humanity.
- Religion is an offshoot of spirituality.
Song: Abide With Me
Announcement: History Project – Issac Weaver
- A historical set of diaries will be in process starting in 2019.
- They will be associated with classes a couple of years after that.
Talk: Small and Simple Things – Ellen Owen
- The things that we do not think about are the things that will mean the most to us.
- We should focus on the small and simple things to make sure that we are in a position to think about the important things.
- Be happy with the bare essentials, for those things will also be the ones that should be most important to us.
Announcement: Changes to Classes – Ashley Stevenson
- The classes and the concordances are the last part of the website to be completed.
- A major change in classes will take place in accordance with the change in the website.
Song: Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee
Session: Sunday Afternoon
Song: Shall We Gather At The River
Announcement: New Temples – Dominique Baxter
- New temple districts are being announced. They are in the following locations:
- Dacono, Colorado
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Belem, Brazil
- Panama City, Panama
- Madurai, India
- Barcelona, Spain
- Central Coast, Australia
Talk: Revelation – Giuliana Mayo
- Revelation is something that is available to all of us according to our level of responsibility.
- We should all seek out and find the answers to the questions and concerns that we have in the conduct of our life.
Song: Be Thou My Vision
Talk: Power of the Spirit – Lilly Hall
- The spirit of the divine plan has a lot of power that we should take advantage of.
- Tap in to the power of the spirit by employing the gifts that have been provided to us.
Talk: The Spirit of the Christs – Leon Henry
- The Christs have had some of the strongest spirits on the face of the earth.
- We should have a spirit that is like that of the Christs.
- Let the teachings and the examples of the Christs teach us how to be more like them.
Talk: It is about People – Jaylynn Rowland
- We should go through life with the love of self and the love of others.
- The divine plan is about the people who take part in the plan.
- We are not perfect, but we are given all of the resources that we need to make sure that we are in the best position of success.
Song: Circle Round For Freedom
Announcement: Teaching in the Home – Jasiah Dickerson
- Changes will take place in the teaching program of the Chancel.
- The teaching will primarily take place in the home and the entire family will take a part in the program.
Talk: Meet With God – Marilyn Steele
- We should be prepared to meet with the people who are the best representatives of the divine in our life.
- We should be the best example of the divine plan that we know.
- This meeting with the divine will culminate in the return of the Christs and the beginning of the new age..
Talk: Strengthen Yourself – Ryan Hite
- We should constantly be on the lookout to find strength in our life.
- We have more physical strength than we may know, but what about spiritual strength?
- We should strive to have a strong sense of the spiritual if we are to look to the Christs as an example. It will also help us to be a good example to the world. That is the Epochalist way.
Song: Step By Step the Longest March