We should do all that we can to honor creation. It is evidence of something that is greater than ourselves. We should not continue to do what we are doing. We need to find practices that will sustain the earth for the generations that come after us. We can make a difference in the world, even in small ways.
- Recycle: It is easy enough in the developed world to recycle and we are encouraged to recycle.
- Reduce: We do not need to have all of the latest things and hoard ourselves with things that we do not need.
- Clear out: Get rid of the old stuff that you do not need and use and donate them to a better cause.
- Reuse: Use the things in the house that you are able to use for multiple purposes. Find a second life in as many things as you can.
- Donate: Donate your time, money, and other resources towards conserving the world around you.
There are many other ways that we can conserve the world around us for future generations. Do not do it for the sake of the planet, but for the sake our society. We should also encourage people to innovate and to find new ways to use the resources that we have left and the ones that we have yet to discover.Ryan Hite President and Founder Inner and Universal Aquarian Epochal Chancellate Cell: 720-207-7943 Websites: Ryan J. Hite IUAEC Savvycards: Ryan J. Hite IUAEC Books: Amazon Createspace Wishlist: Amazon H Perks Website: H Perks Shop: Café Press Social Media: Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Tumblr Google + Youtube Pinterest Twitter