Text This Week
Minor Guardian Angels 16: 1-17 – page 508-509
I am reminding you and I am trying to stir you up so that you can recall the words previously spoken by handling teachers. If you lived your own desires, then you will not live up to the expectations that humanity is to perform. There are no promises, for you will be judged according to your works. You ignore the fact that there was a time before you and the time after you and that all of your faith is meaningless in the face of the world. The cycle will eventually come to an end, but you will never see that end. The heavens and the earth have places reserved for those who do good deeds. Do not ignore the fact that your time on earth is one moment in a thousand years. All should come to repentance and do good things throughout their life so that others who judge them will judge them justly. Everything will pass away with time but the word will stand here forever.
You should conduct yourself in a good way so that you can go about doing good things. Do not wait for the day to die, but live your days out as if it is your last. Righteousness will dwell in the heavens and that is when you are given a seed of promise. Do not have any blemishes in your life, and if any blemishes arise, then seek forgiveness and repentance. Consider the patience and wisdom that you have been given throughout your life and apply them to the future. In all people there are some things that are hard for them to understand and they are ignorant and unable to cope with it. Be on your guard and do not be led into the areas that fall into the world. Grow in the grace and knowledge of the truth which you have been given.
Treasures from the Word
- We must have the expectations that we are going to keep in the line of the covenant.
- There are a lot of things that the covenant entails.
- How can the world come to an end?
- What can we do so that we are not a part of the end, but a new beginning?
- What can we learn about the divine plan by learning more about this topic?
- What can we learn about the topic from the other readings for this week?
- We can help to be a part of the path to the truth. That starts with being a good example to the world around us.
Living as Epochalists
- There are a lot of things in the world that are not good for our spiritual understanding. We need to stand out from the people and the things from the world. We can do and be a part of that by helping ourselves to express love to ourselves and to the world around us.