Text This Week
Sardis 3: 14-31 – page 471-472
I give you thanks for opening my mind up to new ideas. It is what we all should do. Do not be stuck in the mindset of your parents because you will not make any process in wisdom and truth. Come and gain what has been lost and drop the myths of your old ways. If you shall come, I will make you powerful and wise like all the rest. Your body and spirit must both be with me.
You must have known of my journey to come to this point. There comes a time where people must be wise enough to have some moral code, but there is the problem of myth within it and that must die with the advances humanity has made. The religions of the day are now outdated and theologically out of tune. People need the morals but not the myths around all religions of the west. I am on a journey to establish the new covenant and to usher in the new dispensation.
I could not bear your ways any longer. I could not work in denial and I could not work through the lies. Your answers to my questions left me with more questions than answers. You should have questions but you blindly obey the words of false prophets and you shall not see the light through these things. I came to learn about your faith, I never intended to convert. Although you thought of this, I did not have these intentions. I challenge you to explore other faiths and your eyes shall be opened.
Treasures from the Word
- We should seek the things of the heavens and get rid of the pursuits that are found on the earth.
- What are the warnings that are presented to us in these readings?
- How can we find the glory of the true temple of the divine?
- What can we learn about the divine plan by learning more about this topic?
- What can we learn about the topic from the other readings for this week?
- We should learn to respect the religions of other people. They will not respect your spirituality, but they do not know the difference between religion and spirituality. We should teach them about this first. When they come to it themselves, they will change their religion to conform to their true spirituality.
Living as Epochalists
- We should use common language to communicate to people on a spiritual level. It is not alien to most of the people of the world. There are some things that are common among all people and that is where we must utilize the language that is common.